sunday, sunday | now open 11am – 4pm
We hereby declare Sunday is the new Thursday! And therefore, we are now opening on Sundays from 11am – 4pm.
Reasons to shop on a Sunday;
- It’s much more chilled, it’s the most relaxed day of the week (we think).
- You can park so much more easily on the High Street (and who doesn’t love that!!) If the High Street is full, then it’s fairly cheap to park in the local car parks for a quick whizz in and out. Or you could just walk if you’re close by.
- Popping in on the way to lunch, or even on the way back from lunch couldn’t be easier. We are en route to The Pantiles, a short hop from all the lovely cafes and restaurants you might be visiting for Sunday lunch.
- It makes Sunday evening so much nicer knowing you’ve got a lovely new item from bod & ted to ease you into the new working week.
- and you can meet our lovely new Sunday Sales Advisor, Rachel!
Other things you might not know about bod & ted…
- our mannequins have names. This is Katherine. She’s wearing a gorgeous sundress by Sessun (we still have a couple of these left), great summer weight cotton scarf by Becksondergaard, and cute basket bag by Ashiana.
(we also have another one called Anne)
- it’s not just all clothes, we also sell lovely things like candles…these ones are by Skandinavisk (we like Lempi the most).
- and bags… currently a totally tropical theme.
- and we have lovely copper hangers which are beautiful to photograph (just an excuse to celebrate the joy of copper!)
But most of all, and we are sure you all know this…
So come in for some love on a Sunday!
See you soon.
Love bod & ted.